Cars
Search

Black Cars for Sale by Dealers in Riverside, CA

(1 - 15 of 2,720)
  1. 1967 CORVETTE 427 TRI POWER CONVERTIBLE! Beautiful Corvette Big Block Tribute car! Black/ Red stripes a Red interior 435 HORSEPOWER 427 C...
    West Coast Exotic Cars ·Over 4 weeks ago on AutoRevo
  2. Exterior Color: diamond black, Inside color: creme light, Body: Sedan, Engine: V12 6.6L DUAL OVERHEAD CAM, Fuel: Gasoline, Cylinders: 12,...
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on Web2Carz.com
  3. Jstar Auto Group of Anaheim Hills is a complete service automobile dealership offering it's services to consumers locally and nationwide....
    Marketplace User ·1 week ago on ausedcar
  4. Exterior Color: black, Inside color: black, Body: RV, Engine: 3.0L V6, Fuel: Diesel, Cylinders: 6, Doors: 2
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on Web2Carz.com
  5. Nav System, Heated/Cooled Leather interior, Onboard Communications System, Supercharged, Aluminum Wheels, Back-Up Camera, iPod/MP3 Input,...
    Dave Crain ·4 hours ago on Power Car Search
  6. Exterior Color: jet black, Body: Sedan 4 Door.
    Marketplace User ·3 weeks ago on Web2Carz.com
  7. Serving Irvine and all surrounding areas
    Irvine BMW ·Over 4 weeks ago on LotLinx
  8. Exterior Color: phantom black pearl effect, Inside color: black, Body: Coupe, Engine: 5.2L V10 525hp 391 feet. lbs., Fuel: Gasoline, Cyli...
    Marketplace User ·6 days ago on Web2Carz.com
  9. Exterior Color: black sapphire metallic, Body: Sedan 4 Door.
    Marketplace User ·2 days ago on Web2Carz.com
  10. Serving Irvine and all surrounding areas
    Irvine BMW ·2 days ago on LotLinx
  11. Exterior Color: black raven, Inside color: jet black w/jet black accents, Engine: L 8 Cyl Engine, Fuel: F, Cylinders: 8, Doors: 4
    Marketplace User ·1 day ago on Web2Carz.com
  12. Exterior Color: black, Engine: 8, Doors: 4
    Marketplace User ·2 days ago on Web2Carz.com
  13. Desert Dynamics four seater car. Roller was built in 2006. Car was finished in 2009 Frame is 80% 2 chromoly and the rest is 20% 1 3/4 chr...
    CNC Motors Inc. ·Over 4 weeks ago on eBizAutos
  14. Exterior Color: black raven, Inside color: jet black, Body: Sport Utility, Engine: L 8 Cyl Engine, Fuel: F, Cylinders: 8, Doors: 4
    Marketplace User ·1 day ago on Web2Carz.com
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Color

(undo)Seller Type

Make

Condition

Price

to

Year

to

Mileage

to
Important
Safety Tips
  • Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
  • Be cautious of underpriced items.
  • Don’t wire money or take advance payments.
  • Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.

To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Report suspicious listings by clicking on .